Service is paramount in our practice. Telephone calls and Email requests are answered promptly and correspondence is dealt with as a matter of priority.
We recognize that time is the most important asset both for clients and us.
The affairs of our clients are under the control of the 2 partners to ensure a high level, in depth peace of mind friendly service.
Service charges are VAT exclusive as we are not a VAT Vendor.
- Drawing up Books of Account using Pastel
- Maintain a debtors system in Pastel
- Issue Invoices / Credit Notes
- Process payments received
- Issue monthly debtors statements
- Full Payroll function using Pastel Payroll, including issuing of payslips
- Submit monthly PAYE/SDL/UIF declarations to SARS
- Yearly and half yearly PAYE reconciliations
- PAYE/SDL/UIF and COID registrations
- Submit Annual COID returns
- Monthly Management Accounts
- Advice on various accounting issues including those related to IFRS for SME's and IFRS
- Draw up Annual Financial Statements for Companies and CC's
- Draw up Annual Financial Statements for Trusts and Body Corporate's
- Completion & Submission of individual, company and trust provisional and annual tax returns
- Tax advice
- Perform Independent Reviews
COMPANY SECRETARIAL & COMPLIANCE SERVICES
- Registering of new companies
- Changes in directors, addresses etc
- Completion & Submission of Annual returns
- Evaluate compliance to Companies Act
- Advise Boards on requirements of Companies Act
- Evaluate compliance with King III
- Assist in setting up Board Committees
- Serve as Independent Non-Executive Director
CORPORATE FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
- Financial Analysis
- Cash Flow projections