YOUR DEADLINES FOR NOVEMBER 2017 ARE:
1. The normal PAYE (7th) & VAT (30th) deadlines.The 2017 Tax Season for Individuals opened on 1 July 2017.
2. Non-provisional tax payers - 24 November 2017
3. TAX SEASON 2017
Deadline Type of Taxpayer
|22 September 2017||Non-provisional|
|24 November 2017||Non-provisional|
Not sure whether you must submit an Income Tax Return (ITR12)?
|31 January 2018||Provisional|
Do any of the following apply to you for the tax year 1 March 2016 to 28 February 2017?
*The term "trade" for finding out whether to submit a return means every profession, trade, business, calling, occupation or venture, including the letting of any property but excluding any employment.
- Did you conduct any trade* in South Africa?
- Did you receive an allowance such as a travel, subsistence or office bearer allowance? Check your IRP5/IT3(a) if unsure.
- Do you hold any funds or assets outside South Africa that have a value of more than R225 000 at any stage during the tax year?
- Did you have Capital Gains or Capital Losses exceeding R40 000?
- Was any income or a Capital Gain in foreign currency or assets outside the Republic attributed to you?
- Do you hold any rights in a Controlled Foreign Company?
- Did you receive an Income Tax Return or were you asked to submit an Income Tax Return for the tax year?
If you answer Yes to any of the above then you should.
Feel free to contact us if you need assistance with submitting any of the above returns.